CCNA Version 4.0 Discovery1 Networking Home Small Businesses
Networking for Home and Small Businesses, CCNA Discovery Learning Guide is the official supplemental textbook for the Networking for Home and Small Businesses course in the Cisco® Networking Academy® CCNA® Discovery curriculum version 4. The course, the first of four in the new curriculum, teaches networking concepts by applying them to a type of network you may encounter in a home or small office.
The Learning Guide, written and edited by instructors, is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere to reinforce the material from the course and organize your time. In addition, the book includes expanded coverage of CCENT™/CCNA exam topics.
The book’s features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
- Chapter Objectives–Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key Terms–Refer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter. The Glossary defines each key term.
- Summary of Activities and Labs–Maximize your study time with this complete list of all associated exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Check Your Understanding–Evaluate your readiness with the end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
- Challenge Questions and Activities–Apply a deeper understanding of the concepts with these challenging end-of-chapter questions and activities. The answer key explains each answer.
- Hands-on Labs–Master the practical, hands-on skills of the course by performing all the tasks in the course labs and additional challenge labs included in Part II of the Learning Guide.